A minimum number of participants are required to run the fitness classes. If the minimum number is not reached Jumpstart Fitness will cancel the class for that session and participants will have the option of:
- a) rebooking for the next scheduled session
- b) transferring to another class/timeslot
- c) cancelling without penalty.
Always consult your health care provider before beginning any exercise program.
A waiver and Par-Q (Par-Q for pregnancy if pregnant) will need to be completed before attending any class.
- Prenatal – begin after your first trimester
- Postnatal – begin 4-weeks post birth (or with doctors consent) and 6-weeks after caesarean.
Classes are ongoing so if you register after a session begins, your fees will be pro-rated.
With 1 week notice or more, you will receive a 100% refund. If you cancel 6 days in advance up to the end of the first class, you will get a refund minus a $20 admin fee. Unfortunately, no refunds can be given after the first class because classes run based on the number of people registered. No refund on missed classes.